Senior Product Manager
SAPI’s mission is to build the lending infrastructure for the web. We are a FinTech that enables marketplaces and payment companies to offer their sellers fast and fair business financing and earn a revenue share. We are well-funded and backed by several famous angels, unicorn founder-turn-investors and many of London’s top venture funds.
Our three founders are technical experts with more than ten years each in Credit, Tech and Data; ex Goldman Sachs, Iwoca, and Morgan Stanley. With our continued growth and expansion, SAPI is looking to recruit additional Senior Product Managers who will drive the product architecture and implementation progress through coordination with the partners, business stakeholders, and other teams. You are the voice and the architect of our product. You set the bar in terms of execution pace, quality, and how we select candidates after you.
We are highly invested in you. Besides attractive compensation, our priority is that the work and opinions of our Senior Product Managers will be treated with equal importance as the founders themselves. The role carries a significant high-risk, high-reward nature. Join us in building a leading credit API for a £7 trillion market while enjoying a fun, challenging, and rewarding journey.
- Backend services using Node.js and Python
- PostgreSQL, Redis for data storage
- Kubernetes and Docker to run our services
- AWS, for most of our infrastructure
- Typescript, React, Next.js, TailwindCSS for frontend
- OpenAPI REST for our public APIs, GraphQL for our internal API
- Collect requirements, devise solutions and turn the business requirement from the business side and relayed from the various partners into an itemized, actionable backlog on a list/trackable sprint management tool
- Have the answers ready at any given point regarding the features priority and status
- Run prioritization meetings with the businesses and other teams (credit/data/partners) on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to align everyone
- Drive the delivery progress constantly with tech and push for more user story/feature completion
- Manage parallel feature deliveries with conflicting priorities for multiple partners
- Advocate for the partner’s and business’s needs to the development team; and vice versa
- Optimize/fine-tune the development processes
- Take responsibility and ownership of Backlogs, Epics and User stories.
- Professional experience in product
- Product focus, understanding the impact on the end-user
- Experience building APIs
- Passion for learning and growing in a fast-moving startup environment
Not required, but great to see
- Experience working with a public API
- Previous experience in FinTech
Our ideal fit is someone with an entrepreneurial spirit. This means:
- You have the experience
- You crave ownership
- You’re okay with ambiguity
- You’re multidisciplinary
- You operate at light speed
- Attractive compensation with equity
- A 100% remote job, and if you wish, you can have the option to work from our London office (Shoreditch)
- Flexible working hours/arrangement
- The opportunity to be a founding member
- The ability for autonomy, ownership and decision-making capabilities from day one
- Endless opportunities for personal development via technically challenging, large-scale and complex problems; and focused career training with our training budget
- Other year-round perks such as merchandise, gifts and team trips.
- A proven, well-funded business with strong exponential growth
- A business with integrity and a second caring family
- A dynamic and motivated team, working in a fun and positive environment
We look forward to receiving your application with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your availability and work arrangement preference.
Have more questions?
Talk to us! We’re always available to help.