Partnership & Sales Executive
SAPI’s mission is to build the lending infrastructure for the web. We are a FinTech that enables payment companies to offer their sellers fast and fair business financing and earn a revenue share. We are well-funded and backed by several famous angels, unicorn founder-turn-investors and many of the UK and Europe’s top venture funds.
We’re seeking a driven Partnership Sales expert to independently uncover and cultivate new business opportunities for SAPI. Your natural ability to win and close deals will shine through as you utilise various channels like phone, LinkedIn, events, and email marketing.
Your primary responsibility will be driving SAPI’s new business development, pushing the company to new heights. To excel in this role, you should thrive on the excitement of pursuing new partnerships and possess a genuine passion for sales. With a track record of success in lengthy sales cycles, you’ll adeptly manage multiple touchpoints to create a high-value pipeline. Your objective is to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities that can evolve into lucrative partnerships.
You set the bar in terms of execution pace, quality, and how we select candidates after you. Whilst you need to be comfortable with the ever-changing workload from sales to partner management, you will contribute first-hand to SAPI’s success by bringing on strong, enduring, and ultimately profitable partners.
- Identify new partner opportunities across UK & Europe.
- Deliver new business sales outreach to potential partners– calls, emails, video calls & face to face meetings.
- Prepare all documentation for these meetings.
- Be a fierce negotiator and closer!
- Maintain up-to-date sales materials for wider sales functions.
- Foster positive relationships with our partners as their primary point of contact.
- Support the Head(s) of Sales & Partnerships with on-going commercial negotiations.
- Support operational and product colleagues with the implementation of new partners’ loan programs.
- Prepare contract term sheets and NDAs.
- Proven experience in sales, customer service &, or partnership management.
- Project management experience.
- Use to working with complex & long-tail sales cycles.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Sharp business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Business or similar field.
What We Offer
We are highly invested in you. Besides a competitive salary and OTE of 30% (uncapped commission), our priority is that the work and opinions of our partnership executive will be treated with equal importance as the founders themselves. In this journey with SAPI, we offer several benefits to support our team:
- Attractive compensation with substantial equity (EMI options) & proven commission scheme (see below).
- Fully flexible working with 2-3 days in our London office (Shoreditch).
- 25 days of paid holidays per year besides bank holidays (that’s about 33 days total).
- We will contribute to your pensions through NEST.
- We have a suite of benefits, including generous sick leave, paternity leave, and compassionate leave – you can read more here.
- Opportunities for personal development and focused career training.
- Other year-round perks such as merchandise, gifts, and team trips.
- Autonomy, ownership, and decision-making capabilities from day one.
Our Interview Process
This process comprises three stages:
- Following successful CV screening, you will be invited to a video interview with our internal recruiter to assess your qualifications and discuss your reasons for applying to SAPI. This chat will be no longer than 45 minutes.
- If successful, the 2nd stage will Q&A session with our Head of Partnerships & Head of People. They will ask you a series of scenario-based questions to better understand your background & experience. This chat will be no longer than 1 hour.
- The final stage brings you to our office for an in-person meeting with one of our founders. This stage will also be a Q&A session and more hard-skill-based questions will be covered. This session will be no longer than 1 hour.
Have more questions?
Talk to us! We’re always available to help.