Customer Complaints Policy
At SAPI, we strive to provide exceptional service to our valued customers and ensure that they are treated with fairness at all times. However, we understand that there may be instances where our service falls short of your expectations, and we may not get it right the first time. In such cases, we encourage you to share your feedback with us, as it gives us the opportunity to rectify the situation and improve our products and services.
How to contact SAPI regarding a Complaint?
If you have a complaint, please contact us through one of the following channels:
What information is required from you?
To help speed up the complaint resolution process, we request that you provide us with the following details when contacting us:
- Your full name
- Your business name
- The email address registered with us
- A contact telephone number
- Details of your complaint and any supporting documents you wish to include
What happens after you lodge your Complaint?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 business days and assign you a dedicated complaints manager.
- We will aim to resolve your complaint within 15 working days, where possible.
- In exceptional circumstances, the complaint resolution process may take up to 40 working days. In these cases, we will keep you updated on the progress and get in touch with you if we require any further information regarding the complaint.
- We will issue our final response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint. This response will detail our findings and any remedial action we have taken.
What if you are still unsatisfied with the resolution?
If you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided, you may have the option of contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). However, some customers may be ineligible to refer their complaints to the FOS due to the nature of the services we provide. If we believe this to be the case, we will inform you when we respond to your complaint.
To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, please visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or email them at email@example.com. Additionally, please refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service explanatory leaflet for more information.
Please note that we are generally unable to re-review a complaint once a resolution has been provided unless there is material new information or evidence to consider.
Have more questions?
Talk to us! We’re always available to help.